- Max Grow
- Executive Summary of 1st Greenhouse Study (American Farm School of Thessaloniki – May 2015)
- ONGOING SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (February 2015)
- Research conclusion
- Testimonies >
- 1st INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “INNOVATE OLIVE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS”
- MAX GROW IN MALTA
- “MAX GROW” & “WATER FOR PEOPLE AND PEACE” COMMON ACTIONS
- ATHENS STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET AWARD
- MAX GROW IN NEW YORK
- Water for people and peace
- Top 3 – Make innovation work award
- SBC TV INTERVIEW
- Leaflet (Greek Language)
- Leaflet (English Language)
- CURRENT PROJECTS
- Investment Opportunities
What is Max Grow?
The most effective solutions are often the simplest. MAX GROW is an electronic water treatment system using multiple transmissions of low radio frequencies to tackle the problems caused by saline water. How does it work? Generating up to two million vibrations per second, the MAX GROW system makes a differentiation of mineral salts to produce safe, easily removed by-forms.
Stop the waste of energy . Stop the damages of scale . Stop the … salty damage !
All natural substances are soluble in water except calcium ions, which when heated and in particular over 65 degrees Celsius is transformed into calcium carbonate. The removal of calcium carbonate deposits can be done with strong acids (e.g. hydrochloric acid). Another negative attribute with the calcium crystalization is the fact that they commit all others substances and most importantly nutrient ingredients, which are essential for the plant growth.
Calcium carbonate deposits cause fraction problems in the following installation and machinery like:
1) Boilers – pumps – water circulation equipment
2) Reverse osmosis
3) Water softeners that use resins
4) Steam boilers – steam generators
5) Heat exchangers
6) Cooling towers – chillers – fan coilers – Cooling and heating systems( fan coilers)
7) Swimming pools – fountains